Guest Room Amenities
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker & Hot Chocolate
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Cable Television
- Study Table/Desk
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Aggie Ice Cream token for every guest
- Free Covered Parking
- Ice & Vending on Every Floor
- Gift Shop & Gift Baskets (view gift basket options)
- 24-Hour Guest Services
- Non-Smoking Property
- Inside Access to All Rooms
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
Free Continental Breakfast
Enjoy a free continental breakfast daily on the fifth floor.
Free Aggie Ice Cream
At check-in we'll give you a token for a free scoop of Famous Aggie Ice Cream. Present your token at an Aggie Ice Cream store and they'll dip you a scoop of your favorite flavor. When you taste a big scoop of Aggie ice cream, you'll know why it's so famous. It's our way of saying "Thanks' for staying at the University Inn and Conference Center.
Free Covered Parking
Enjoy complimentary parking in the Parking Terrace located at 850 East 700 North. The University assumes no liability for theft, collision, fire or damage in any case, except through our own negligence. The University is not responsible for articles left in cars. Remove all valuables from your vehicle. Always lock your vehicle when leaving it. Please do not leave your parking pass in the window of your vehicle; it has your room number on it.
Dining ~ Catering
Utah State University Dining Services offers a variety of dining options next door in the Taggart Student Center including the Marketplace, The Hub, and The Skyroom. If you have a group event USU Catering will exceed your expectations with their extensive menus and specialty services.
Treat yourself or a guest to a taste of Cache Valley and USU. We have loaded our baskets with some of the best little treasures in the area including local treats, USU apparel, and quaint gifts. Choose from small, medium or large gift baskets (view gift basket options).
One courtesy copy each of the Deseret News, Salt Lake Tribune, and the Herald Journal are located in the lobby for your convenience. In addition, complimentary copies of the Herald Journal are located at the front desk.
Safety & Security
- Secure your deadbolt when in your room.
- Always use the peephole to identify visitors. If you doubt a person's identity, contact the front desk. Never invite strangers into your room.
- Ensure that all windows and doors are locked.
- When leaving your room, ensure that your door is closed and locked.
- Do not leave your guest key in your room or in the door. Safeguard it and do not lend it to others.
- Do not needlessly display keys in public or leave them on restaurant tables or other places where they can be stolen.
- If you return to the hotel late at night be sure to use the main entrance.
- If you see suspicious activity in the hotel or parking lot, please report your observation to the University Inn staff.
- Keep valuables in your possession or place them in the hotel safety deposit box, available at the front desk without charge.
The Utah State University Police Department is staffed 24 hours a day. To contact the University Police, dial 9, then wait for a new dial tone, and then dial 797-1939. For emergencies, dial 911.
Utah State University Links
USU HPER Fitness Facilities
USU Outdoor Recreation Center
Cache Valley Visitors Bureau