Discover the satisfaction and empowerment of working with a talented team of professionals who are dedicated to making our workplace a rewarding environment and fulfilling the Mission of Utah State University. We recognize each day the talents and skills of our team members and their invaluable contribution that enables us to provide exceptional service to our clients and university guests. If you enjoy working hard and playing hard, then join us at the University Inn & Conference Center, and choose your path.
- Guest Service Agent/Front Desk Attendant (Part Time)–A Guest Services Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Answers telephone inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner, employs sales techniques in order to secure and process reservations for guest accommodations in a timely manner.
- Night Auditor/ Guest Service Agent (Part Time)–A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant (Part Time)–A Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel. Cleans and stocks assigned rooms/suites to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. Makes beds, cleans bedrooms and bathrooms, dusts, vacuums, and reports maintenance deficiencies. Responds to guest requests in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Laundry Assistant (Part Time)–Responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel using commercial equipment in the University Inn's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Night Custodian (Part Time)–Cleaning daily, trash removal, dusting, vacuuming, window cleaning, mopping floors, cleaning eight restrooms, and semi-annual deep cleaning.
- Breakfast Attendant (Part Time)–Meets and greets complimentary breakfast guests as they arrive and thanks them when they depart. Explains to guests location of beverages, food items, service ware, and complimentary newspapers. Cleans and maintains station. Restocks items as required.
- Meeting/Event Space Assistant Technician (Part Time)–Open, close, and ensure the security of the conference center and academic and administrative offices. Setup chairs and tables according event orders. Setup, operate, and troubleshoot all AV/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices, and systems in meeting rooms. Ensure all AV equipment is fully operational, repair or clean equipment when necessary. Label any broken equipment, and communicate problems to manager/supervisor. Assist and instruct guests/customers regarding proper usage and operation of AV equipment, up-sell different AV services, and monitor equipment operation at appropriate intervals. Breakdown, remove, and secure equipment when not in use.
- Assistant Program Coordinator (Part Time)–Assists the Program Coordinator in preparing various logistical arrangements for multiple conferences and client programs. Duties include multi-level planning, correspondence including typing, copying, emailing, and mass mailings, arranging for shipping, catering, travel, conference materials support, speaker management/abstract system support, database management, and other activities related to event and group management and administration.
- Registration Assistant (Part Time)– Assisting the Registration Coordinator in all aspects of event and conference registration. Entering registrations into database from phone calls, emails, facsimile & mail notifications. Processing payments following the department cash handling procedures. Some collection responsibilities. Answering phone calls and responding to e-mails. Processing registration requests from Program Coordinators. Name Badge set-up, printing, and preparation and attendee check-in.
- Graphic Designer (Part Time)–Design and publish print and electronic communications material such as flyers, brochures, posters, advertisements, newsletters, program books, t-shirts, logos, and other documents and promotional materials. Demonstrate knowledge of hospitality, conference or event management, and comply with the Utah State University Visual Identity Guide. Contribute and assist in the management of marketing and communications projects as assigned. Design conference/event documents and promotional materials with the assigned conference coordinator and client. Maintain an electronic publications file and image library.
- Social Media Coordinator (Part Time)–Responsible for driving digital recommendations and execution plans in support of marketing strategies.
- Sales Coordinator (Part Time)–Provides the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative and clerical support including word processing, emailing, filing, data entry, corresponding, answering telephones, processing intake forms, taking notes, and performing other general office duties. Assists on special projects as needed.